He is trying to explain that not getting laid (incel means involuntary celibate) is a violation of his civil rights and a grossly overlooked injustice. He is completely serious. This is his blog.
what a fucking creepy fucker
Oh my fucking GOD. What an entitled little douche.
“BEING WITHOUT A RELATIONSHIP AND SEX AGAINST YOUR WILL FOR OVER 6 MONTHS” cry me a river
what is that civil rights analogy even
Dear guys who don’t understand why women are often cagey around you:
These men walk among you and are indistinguishable from you until it’s too late.
From his About Me: “I want to share the idea that governments have to help people get partners.”
Suddenly, in a totally unrelated coincident, I have a brilliant and terrifying idea for a new dystopian fiction setting.
OH MY GOD. I cannot with Nice Guys™ like this. FUCK.
I’ll try to contain my rage with a nice numbered list of why he is SO fucking wrong. Ahem.
- Women are often single too, even when they don’t want to be. Nobody is entitled to a relationship with anyone. Period.
- Comparing women to restaurants is disgusting and objectifying. Stop.
- Comparing the civil rights movement to you not getting laid is also disgusting. Stop that too.
- You may not like being single, but that is not, in any way shape or form, oppression.
- You are probably single “against your will” because you view women as restaurants that have an obligation to service you.
- If we really wanted to help people who felt depressed because they were single, a big step would be teaching them that they don’t need a relationship to be validated and happy, NOT trying to match people up with tax money (honestly, I read it twice, and I still don’t know exactly what it is that you’re proposing).
- You clearly have a warped view of women, the civil rights movement, and oppression and you are awful. STAHP.
As was mentioned before, things like this are a big reason women have trouble trusting men. The predators, the Nice Guys™, the creeps, the guys who feel entitled to women, they’re all out there, masquerading as decent dudes.
Yeah, again. I remain I have justified reason to feel be cautious about most men I come across.
This is just fucking disgusting.
lol why did I even stop and read this
from this creep’s blog: (an assumption about him, followed by his response of the “truth”)
You wanted to rape your mother!
Actually, all I did was beg her for sex a couple of times I was very, very frustrated and sex starved. I did not want to have sex with her any other time than those few times nor do I want to now.
“Actually, all I did was beg her for sex a couple of times”
“Actually, ALL I DID was beg her for sex a couple times”
“ALL I DID WAS BEG HER FOR SEX”
more fuckery: after being accused of blackmailing a girl for sex, he says: “In fact, what happened is that this woman offered sex than changed her mind when I said that it will be weird having sex using condoms because the previous girl I had sex with was on the pill. Not that I wouldn’t have sex with her with a condom, like they claim, only that it will be kinda weird in the start. She immediately said she changed her mind. I then tried to persuade her for 3 hours (which is normal male behavior, not coercion) and when she eventually agreed to do it again she changed her mind once more. You know why? Because I asked her to write “brb” during our Facebook chats. She just said she’s not gonna do it and that I should forget about her.”
Wait I’m sorry, did you just say trying to persuade someone to have sex with you when they have already denied you FOR THREE HOURS is NOT coercion?? Just normal male behavior?? Just because you think coercion is normal male behavior, does not mean it’s normal to try to persuade someone to have sex with you AT ALL, let alone FOR HOURS. Jesus fucking Christ! Consent cannot be given through coercion. Intense persuasion - not listening to no - pestering - is coercion.
And guess what else?! GIRLS ARE ALLOWED TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS. Everyone is allowed to change their minds! Have you never changed your mind about anything? Just because someone says they’re gonna sleep with you, does not mean that they now owe you sex. Even if they promised. No one owes anyone else sex, and everyone deserves to have their choices respected.